Posted By Savita
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 1/2 lbs Paneer (Indian Paneer (Firm Cottage Cheese))
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek (Dry Leaves of Methi)
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Lemon (Juice)
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Greek Yogurt Or Remove excess water from regular Yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- tsp Salt (To Taste)
- 1 Capsicum (small)
- 1 Red Onion (small)
1. Cut Paneer, Capsicum and Onion in 3 inch to 4 inch size pieces. (To fit the skewers you are using). Please note too thin pieces will break apart very quickly. Take all of the above mentioned ingredients (except vegetables/paneer) in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add veggies and paneer pieces and make sure to coat marinade to all. Leave it aside for 20-30 minutes. Arrange paneer pieces and veggies on the skewer in alternate fashion. Add few grape tomatoes if you like.
3. Grill on a charcoal/gas grill for 4-5 minutes (till veggies are tender and Paneer is little charred). Squeeze lemon juice and serve hot.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.