Skinny Citrus Tomato Punch
Posted By Savita
Skinny Citrus Tomato Punch can be made with or without alcohol. Especially if you have kids in party, it is easy to make just one drink and serve kids version with sparkling or vitamin water instead of alcohol. Easy breezy!! I love (adore I should say) tomato juice and bloody-mary is my favorite with grilled meats. This skinny cocktail almost invented itself when I was out of lemons and celery for my bloody-mary last weekend. I decided to play with the tomato flavors and invited orange juice, lime juice and little bit of vodka to the party. Super fun and super refreshing, especially if you looking for some less tart and less spicy cocktail, this is it. My husband so loved the color and taste that I mixing these flavors very so often now. So, how about some skinny and refreshing Citrus Tomato cocktail this Thursday?
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time:
- 2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Tomato Juice (Tomato Juice - I usually use Doles or Organics Tomato Juice)
- 1/2 Cup Vodka (+ crushed ice for serving)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2-4 Tabasco Sauce (2-4 dashes of tabasco)
- 1 tbsp Lime (Fresh Lime Juice + extra lime for garnish)
- 1. In a mixing bowl or jar, add vodka, orange juice, tomato juice, tabasco, salt, lime juice and mix well. Fill individual glasses with crushed ice and cocktail. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve immediately.
ChefDeHomeThanks Everyone, I am glad you like this easy breezy Tomato Drink, enjoy a glassful this Thirsty Thursday with some grilled Shrimp. Cheers!!