Go Green - Apple, Mint, and Coconut Milk Smoothie
Vegan and gluten free
Posted By Savita
Today, I have decided to keep Wednesday, lite and fit with this delicious, healthy, yet creamy green smoothie!
Trust me! This 5-ingredient smoothie will make you crave, you read it right, CRAVE smoothies for rest of the season! It is that delicious!
have you ever heard words "delicious" and "scrumptious" for smoothies? no, right? then include all those yumm words in your dictionary for this gluten free, vegan glass of heaven!
When I finished a glass of this smoothie, I felt... why has this finished, can I have some more?? then I controlled my craving for yet another day, when I will have green apple, and mint in-hand....
Plus, there is one more specialty of this smoothie, it will fill you up!! Fill you that you will not crave for evening snack (if you had this for lunch). and will energize your day if you drink it for breakfast! (I Promise!)
- 1 Apple (green granny smith preferred )
- 1/2 Cup Mint (good 10-15 large mint leaves)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Lime (juice, about half of lime)
- 1. Give big dice to apple, and remove seeds. In a blender jar, add apple, mint, salt, honey, coconut milk, and half cup of water.
- 2. Blend until smooth and creamy! Serve and enjoy!