Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Favorite bar food transformed to gluten free snack! Three cheese stuffed baked jalapeno poppers bites!
Posted By Savita
This recipe for Jalapeno Poppers – cream cheese, cheddar and feta stuffed jalapeno bites will take you on a fun adventure of an all-time favorite bar food, from comfort of your own home!
Gluten free, not fried but baked Jalapeno Poppers are a must try for any jalapeno and cheese lover! This cheesy Mexican staple can be a show-stopper at any party! I bet! So, I thought, with Oscar Academy Award night approaching this Sunday.. these will make a perfect addition to appetizer platter. Don't you think?
I think so because not just Jalapeno Poppers are easy to put together, these are mini-little flavor BOMBs!
You know, flavor-is-the-king!
No one has to know, you worked just 20-25 minutes to put a platter of no-mess and delicious Jalapeno Bites together which is looking as pretty and hot like Oscar guests ;)
Honestly, these days, I'm obsessed with Jalapeno Poppers. When I saw super fresh Jalapenos in my grocery store last weekend... I felt these has to be on blog!
- 12 Jalapeno (sliced in half, seeds and stem removed)
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese (extra sharp white cheddar, grated)
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1 Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Parsley (or chives, for garnish)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2. Cut each pepper in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds as much as possible. Slice a thin piece off the bottom of each pepper so these sit flat on sheet. Place all peppers on baking sheet.
- 3. Mix three cheese, garlic and onion in a small bowl until well combined. Stuff each pepper with cheese mixture and keep placing back on sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then switch on broiler and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and jalapenos are soft.
- 4. Remove sheet tray from oven. Let pepper cool slightly. Transfer to serving platter. Garnish with chopped chives or parsley. Serve hot and enjoy!