No Bake Cream Cheese Pie
Rich and Creamy Egg-less No-Bake Cream Cheese Pie with gluten free pie crust.
Posted By Savita
You guys! This pie!! It is a summer sensation! Citrus-y, creamy chilled no-bake Cream Cheese pie with easy homemade pie crust! Eggs free, gluten free, and super quick to put together!
There are two important components to make delicious fruit pie for dessert - perfect filling and perfect crust. If you got these two right, fruit topping can be any. Kiwi, oranges, cherries or even the classic combination of tri-color berries look cool on top.
Today, I'm unfolding how to make the best ever Pie Crust and most creamy and rich cream cheese pie filling.
Let's get started!
Every trip to grocery store, we bring some kiwi and oranges home. These two are like pet fruits of this season. Towards end of the week, when I had enough of these, I often make Citrus Kiwi Fruit Salad, or Kiwi Chutney, or if feeling very enthusiastic then I bake an orange cake such as my Clementine Cake!
- 500 Grams Cream Cheese (softened at room temperature, 2 blocks of 8 ounce each)
- 1.5 Cup Sweet Condensed Milk (14 ounce can)
- 2 Oranges (I used one blood orange and 1 regular, reserve zest for filling)
- 3 Lime (to get 1 tsp zest and 3 tbsp juice)
- 4-5 Kiwi (peeled, sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Orange Extract (or vanilla)
- 1.5 Cup Crackers (I used gluten free Graham Crackers, 15-18 rectangular crackers)
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
Cream Cheese Pie Filling
Graham Cracker Crust (or use store bought)
For Pie Crust, preheat oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Pulse together graham crackers wit melted butter and sugar until mixture resemble crumbs.
Additional Notes:I keep crust little thicker for this recipe, you can always make thin crust or use bigger pie dish.
Spray 9" pie pan with cooking oil. Spread mixture evenly and level with back of flat glass. Bake pie for 8-10 minutes or until crust is set and lite brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
Additional Notes:Watch closely in last 3 minutes, don't let crust burn.
- 3. For filling, in mixer with whisk attachment, add softened cream cheese. Whip until soft and fluffy.
- 4. Whip in condensed milk, orange extract (or vanilla if using) with lime zest, and juice, and orange zest.
- 5. Pour into cooled pie crust. Refrigerate for 8 hours to up-to overnight until cheese layer is set.
- 6. Top with sliced fruit. Serve and enjoy!