Spicy Deviled Eggs
Posted By Savita
Buffalo Chicken Spicy Deviled Eggs, all flavors of buffalo chicken wings, moist chicken, hot sauce, crunchy celery, and creamy blue cheese.. topped on boiled eggs.
Just 5 ingredients, so much flavor on top of hard boiled eggs, these deviled eggs are the best deviled egg recipe ever!
Whenever we plan movie-night-at-home or friends coming over.. some easy and delicious snack options are must haves. Since you can never go wrong with deviled eggs, I love to boil a couple of eggs and top these with different toppings to have something for everyone! Such as these spicy deviled eggs for grown-ups and some traditional, or less spicy version of these deviled eggs, for kids.
Deviled eggs are very easy to put together. Once eggs are boiled and peeled, there are endless combination of flavors to top on these. Just 15 minutes prep and 12 minutes cooking... this delicious snack fly from kitchen to snack table!
What are Deviled Eggs?
- 12 Egg(s)
- 1/2 Cup Chicken (cooked, shreded rotiserrie or grilled chicken )
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce (divided, I have used medium hot, hot sauce)
- 1/2 Cup Vegenaise (vegan mayo or regualr mayo, as per preference)
- 1/2 Celery (very small diced)
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese
- 1/3 tsp Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1. Boil eggs with cold water until start boiling. Once started boiling, remove from heat and set aside in hot water for 12 minutes. Once eggs have cooled. Peel eggs and slice in half.
In food processor jar, add egg yolks, mayo, salt and hot sauce, process to get lump free filling. Taste and adjust salt and hot sauce. (sauce will have pleasant orange color and flavor of hot sauce.) Remove in a bowl and mix in half of the celery. Spoon into egg halves. Place filled eggs on deviled egg platter.
Additional Notes:If planning to pipe the filling, don't add celery in the filling, instead just garnish on top.
- 3. Top with small piece of chicken, more chopped celery, and dots of blue cheese. Drizzle or spoon over remaining hot sauce over finished deviled eggs. Serve and enjoy!