Mango Strawberry Swirl Yogurt Smoothie
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HappyBlending #CollectiveBias
Posted By Savita
A lite and refreshing, protein-packed yogurt smoothie with flavor of fresh mangoes and swirl of strawberries. Today, I'm sharing a healthy, delicious and gorgeous breakfast smoothie made with Chobani's Non-Fat Greek Yogurt.
I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend! Summer might be over but the sun is still shining bright in our sunny California. It was so hot all weekend long.......that we did nothing all three days......just stayed indoor and enjoyed good and lite food!
You know, in my family, mango and yogurt base smoothies are a very common lite breakfast. Actually, this smoothie is a gorgeous variation of our favorite, famous "Mango Lassi". But, amazingly, I got to share this recipe with you just now.
Greek Yogurt is a delicious way to include vegetarian protein in our daily diet. The best part is, it is a versatile smoothie base which pairs great with fresh fruits to make filling yet healthy smoothies.
- 1.5 Cup Yogurt (Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, Plain)
- 1-2 Mango (use ripe mangos, to yield 1 cup puree)
- 8-10 Strawberries (fresh, extra 1-2 for garnish)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1. In a food processor jar, add fresh, hulled, 8-10 strawberries with 2 tablespoon of water and make a smooth puree. Remove in a glass and set aside.
- 2. In blender, add Chobani plain greek yogurt, mango pulp, and 1 cup of water.
- 3. Blend until smooth.
- 4. In two glasses, layer mango-yogurt smoothie and strawberry puree (save 1 tbsp) in alternate fashion so as to finish with yogurt layer. Add remaining puree in each glass and swirl with back of a thin stick. Garnish with fresh berry. Serve and enjoy!
Use very less water to puree strawberries because a too thin strawberry puree will not swirl and spread on sides of thick yogurt smoothie.