Giveaway Martha Stewart's Cookies Cookbook
Heather [Monday, December 05, 2011]
Cookies are the treat that never disappoints. Whether you’re baking for a party or a picnic, a formal dinner or if you simply want something on hand for snacking–there is a cookie that’s just right.
In Martha Stewart’s Cookies, the editors of Martha Stewart Living give you 175 recipes and variations that showcase all kinds of flavors and fancies. Besides perennial pleasers like traditional chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin, there are other sweet surprises, including Rum Raisin Shortbread, Peppermint Meringue Sandwiches with Chocolate Filling, and Lime Meltaways.
Each tantalizing recipe is accompanied by alush, full-color photograph, so you never have to wonder how the cookie will look. Beautifully designed and a joy to read, Martha Stewart’s Cookies is rich with helpful tips and techniques for baking, decorating, and storing, as well as lovely gift-packaging ideas in standout Martha Stewart style.
Cleverly organized by texture, the recipes in Martha Stewart’s Cookies inspire you to think of a classic, nostalgic treat with more nuances.
Chapters include all types of treasures:
- Light and Delicate (Cherry Tuiles, Hazelnut Cookies, Chocolate Meringues)
- Rich and Dense (Key Lime Bars, Chocolate Mint Sandwiches, Peanut Butter Brownies)
- Chunky and Nutty (Magic Blondies, Turtle Brownies, White Chocolate-Chunk Cookies)
- Soft and Chewy (Snickerdoodles, Fig Bars, Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies)
- Crisp and Crunchy (ANZAC Biscuits, Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti, Almond Spice Wafers)
- Crumbly and Sandy (Cappuccino-Chocolate Bites, Maple-Pecan Shortbread)
- and Cakey and Tender (Lemon Madeleines, Carrot Cake Cookies, Pumpkin Cookies).
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment below.
To maximize your odds of winning, you can leave a comment every day (one comment per day strictly enforced), plus the bonus entries below:
Three (3) Bonus Entries:
- Like Chefdehome on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Follow Chefdehome on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Subscribe to chefdehome Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
Giveaway closes on Thursday, December 15, 2011
Winner will be announced on Friday, December 16, 2011
Follow link to get recipe and participate in giveaway: