- 2 Cup Chickpeas (One 15 Oz can of chickpeas Or Use 2 cups of cooked chickpeas)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Dry roast 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds and then grind in spice grinder)
- 2 tbsp Tahini Paste
- 4 Garlic (Garlic Cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-6 Tabasco Sauce (4-6 dashes - Highly Recommended)
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon (Lemon Juice)
- 1. Blend - In food processor, add all ingredients except olive oil and lemon juice. With food processor running, add oil and juice at the slow paste till chickpeas and other ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- 2. Serve - Serve with big bowl of pita chips and enjoy!!
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.
Let's Connect: Facebook, Pinterest.
Check Products We Use: CDH Amazon Shop (Affiliate Links)
What Recipe You Like Next?: Request a Recipe