Posted By Savita
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 2 Cup Chickpeas (One 15 Oz can of chickpeas Or Use 2 cups of cooked chickpeas)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (Dry roast 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds and then grind in spice grinder)
- 2 tbsp Tahini Paste
- 4 Garlic (Garlic Cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-6 Tabasco Sauce (4-6 dashes - Highly Recommended)
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon (Lemon Juice)
1. Blend - In food processor, add all ingredients except olive oil and lemon juice. With food processor running, add oil and juice at the slow paste till chickpeas and other ingredients are smooth and creamy.
2. Serve - Serve with big bowl of pita chips and enjoy!!
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.