Sweet Hung Yogurt (Greek Yogurt) Dessert
Posted By Savita
- 2 Cup Yogurt (Plain Curd Or use 1 Cup Greek Yogurt)
- 3 tbsp Mango (Puree Or blended pulp)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (Optional if mango puree Or yogurt is pre-sweetened)
- 1 tbsp Almonds (sliced for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom (powder)
1. Pour yogurt in a square piece of cheese cloth, tie a tight knot and hang it for 40 minutes or till most of the water separates. Skip this step if you are using Greek yogurt. Or just hang Greek Yogurt for 15-20 minutes to drain any water.
2. Divide hung yogurt in 2 equal parts. In one part, blend mango puree. In second part, blend cardamom powder and sugar. Pour it in dessert cups, garnish with sliced almonds and raisins (optional).
Additional NotesMake it ahead of time and chill in fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Savita's Notes:Party Ideas – make Shri Khand Trio (with Mango, Lychee, Banana), mix ingredients as indicated in recipe steps and chill in refrigerator. Let you guests interact and try all three flavors.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please DO NOT copy content/images without prior permission. If you want to mention recipe name on your blog, link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.