Spinach Sweet Corn Cooked With Onion And Tomatoes
Posted On: Jun, 24 | Author: Savita
Palak (spinach) Corn is a delicious, healthy vegetarian dish prepared with spinach and sweet corn kernels. It is absolutely wonderful with Chapati or naan.
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time: Cuisine: Indian (Main Course)
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 Spinach (Bunch)
- 1 Tomatoes (medium size)
- 3 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Hot Green Pepper (small)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
1. Wash spinach and blanch in hot water and shock in ice cold water.2. Blend blanched spinach with 1 roughly chopped tomato and 1 green chili pepper to a coarse consistency.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and onion and fry for 5-6 mins or till light brown in color. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for another 2 minute. Now add turmeric, red chili powder and fry for 1 min.4. Add in blended spinach mixture and fry for 10 minutes till spinach gets rich dark green color. Now add corn kernels and cook for 3-4 minutes. Palak Corn is ready. Serve with Chapati or Parantha.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tag @SAVITACHEFDEHOME on Instagram and hashtag it
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.
Craving For More? Subscribe Weekly Newsletter Check Products We Use (affiliate links) Request a Recipe