With Pizza Sauce and Jalapeno
Posted By Savita
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Jalapeno (Pickled)
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce (Or use fresh marinara sauce if you have handy.)
1. Roll out the pizza dough and cut small disk using cookie cutter.
2. Arrange pizza disks on pizza baking sheet. Spread a tbsp of pizza sauce. Top it with 1 or 2 jalapeno slices and shredded cheese.
3. Bake pizza bites for 15 - 20 minutes or till tops are crispy and cheese is bubbly. Enjoy.
Savita's Notes:After assembling the pizza bites, keep trays in refrigerator until you are ready to bake these.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.