With Pizza Sauce and Jalapeno
Posted On: Apr, 11 | Author: Savita
Perfect party recipe. You can use endless combination of toppings for these mini bites. I have used pizza sauce and jalapeno for this one. I always make 5-7 bites with same toppings or no two guests will be able to enjoy same flavor. So rock the party next time and make these delightful treats for your family and friends.
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time: Cuisine: Italian (Appetizer, Snack)
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Jalapeno (Pickled)
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce (Or use fresh marinara sauce if you have handy.)
- 1. Roll out the pizza dough and cut small disk using cookie cutter.
- 2. Arrange pizza disks on pizza baking sheet. Spread a tbsp of pizza sauce. Top it with 1 or 2 jalapeno slices and shredded cheese.
- 3. Bake pizza bites for 15 - 20 minutes or till tops are crispy and cheese is bubbly. Enjoy.
Savita's Notes:After assembling the pizza bites, keep trays in refrigerator until you are ready to bake these.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tag @SAVITACHEFDEHOME on Instagram and hashtag it
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.
Craving For More? Subscribe Weekly Newsletter Check Products We Use (affiliate links) Request a Recipe