Everything Parmesan Crisps
Everything Parmesan Crisps, Parmesan and Asiago cheese crackers with everything bagel seasonings. These crackers are my favorite topping for salads and also a protein-packed filling snack.
Everything Parmesan Crisps, Parmesan and Asiago cheese crackers with everything bagel seasoning. These crackers are delicious topping for green salads. Also a great protein-packed filling afternoon snack.
This Parmesan Crisps recipe makes crisps thin, extra crisp and loaded with nutty cheese flavor. With everything Bagel seasoning and black pepper, there is something delicious in every bite!
Keto, Can be gluten free. (read note for details)
Parmesan Crisps are think crackers made with cheese, with seasonings for flavor and flour and/or egg for binding. Today I'm sharing Everything Bagel seasonings flavored Parmesan Crisps. Don't worry if you don't have seasonings. You can use all or any of your favorite pantry-staple seeds such as sesame seeds, nigella seeds, cumin seeds or fennel seeds. Really, options are endless.
Or keep crisps as simple just use salt and pepper.
This is the best about homemade parmesan crisps, you can adjust ingredients as per your dietary needs.
e.g. Skip flour and use only egg with almond flour to make Gluten Free Parmesan Crisps.
Use just cheese, salt and pepper to make keto, low-cal parmesan crisps.
Making Parmesan Crisps
Make Parmesan Crisps is very easy. I start with mixing the all ingredients in a small bowl until dough comes together. Next, roll the sandwiched between two layers of parchment paper to make thin crackers as you see in the picture above.
Make sure to slice the crackers before baking in the oven. From slicing I mean, indent with knife so the crispy baked parmesan Cheese is easy to crack into clean little square crackers.
Baking Parmesan Crisps
Bake parmesan cheese crisps in the preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, on the middle rack, for 10-15 minutes or until crisps are golden brown. Keep an eye in last 2-3 minutes. Don't let crackers burn. Cheese will pull away from the sides when crackers are ready.
Let Parmesan Crisp crackers come to room temperature before snacking.
Tip: For longer shelf-life, store room temperature crackers into an air tight container.
My favorite way to enjoy crackers is crushed crackers topped on a crisp romaine salad. These are also perfect protein-packed afternoon snack.
I hope you will enjoy these as much as we do. Happy baking!
Everything Parmesan Crisps
- 1. Preheat Oven: Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Mix and Roll: In a bowl, mix grated parmesan cheese, with seeds, salt, pepper and flour. Add egg yolk and mix to bring dough together. Place dough on a parchment paper. Top with another piece of parchment. Roll with rolling pin on top of parchment to a thin sheet.
- 3. Bake: Carefully remove top parchment paper. Slice diagonally with knife. Place crackers with the bottom parchment paper on a baking sheet. Bake in the middle rack of the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until crisps are golden brown.
- 4. Cool Completely and Serve: Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes and then loosed and lift from sheet pan using a flat spatula onto a baking rack. Let cool completely. Serve when completely cool as snack or crushed for salad topping (my favorite)
- Baking: Keep an eye in last 2-3 minutes. Don't let crackers burn. Cheese will pull away from the sides when crackers are ready.
- For longer shelf-life, store room temperature crackers into an air tight container.
- For gluten Free crackers, replace flour with almond flour.
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.