Sweetened Mango Yogurt Drink
- 4 Mango (Use Ripe, yellow mangoes which have less thred or fibers)
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Plain Non Fat)
- 2 tbsp Honey (Or Fine Sugar)
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 tbsp Mango (Ripe Diced Mango)
- 1. Blend Mango pulp in a blender to make puree. Add yogurt, water, honey and blend till nice and combined. Add to serving glasses, top with fresh chunks of ripe mango and let it chill in refrigrator till your guest arrive. Additional Notes: Taste to adjust sweetness by adding 1 or more tsps of honey. If mangoes are not fully ripe or are not that sweet then we will need more honey to sweeten the drink.
Savita's Recipe Notes:You can puree mangoes ahead of time and store in airtight container for upto 7 days. Do prep work ahead of time and save time when hosting parties.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.
Let's Connect: Facebook, Pinterest.
Check Products We Use: CDH Amazon Shop (Affiliate Links)
What Recipe You Like Next?: Request a Recipe