Sweetened Mango Yogurt Drink
Posted By Savita
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 4 Mango (Use Ripe, yellow mangoes which have less thred or fibers)
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Plain Non Fat)
- 2 tbsp Honey (Or Fine Sugar)
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 tbsp Mango (Ripe Diced Mango)
1. Blend Mango pulp in a blender to make puree. Add yogurt, water, honey and blend till nice and combined. Add to serving glasses, top with fresh chunks of ripe mango and let it chill in refrigrator till your guest arrive.
Additional NotesTaste to adjust sweetness by adding 1 or more tsps of honey. If mangoes are not fully ripe or are not that sweet then we will need more honey to sweeten the drink.
Savita's Notes:You can puree mangoes ahead of time and store in airtight container for upto 7 days. Do prep work ahead of time and save time when hosting parties.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.