Posted On: Jun, 12 | Author: Savita
This is an easy recipe for Paneer Tikka - Paneer marinated in yogurt and spices and then grilled or baked in Conventional Oven Or traditional Indian Tandoor. It is popular in countries all over the world. Serve it as Appetizer with onion and Green Chutney of your choice. Chicken Tikka and Vegetarian Paneer Tikka makes an excellent platter for parties.
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time: Cuisine: Indian (Appetizer, Snack)
- 1/2 lbs Paneer (Indian Paneer (Firm Cottage Cheese))
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek (Dry Leaves of Methi)
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp Lemon (Juice)
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Greek Yogurt Or Remove excess water from regular Yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- tsp Salt (To Taste)
- 1 Capsicum (small)
- 1 Red Onion (small)
- 1. Cut Paneer, Capsicum and Onion in 3 inch to 4 inch size pieces. (To fit the skewers you are using). Please note too thin pieces will break apart very quickly. Take all of the above mentioned ingredients (except vegetables/paneer) in a bowl and mix well.
- 2. Add veggies and paneer pieces and make sure to coat marinade to all. Leave it aside for 20-30 minutes. Arrange paneer pieces and veggies on the skewer in alternate fashion. Add few grape tomatoes if you like.
- 3. Grill on a charcoal/gas grill for 4-5 minutes (till veggies are tender and Paneer is little charred). Squeeze lemon juice and serve hot.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tag @SAVITACHEFDEHOME on Instagram and hashtag it
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.
Craving For More? Subscribe Weekly Newsletter Check Products We Use (affiliate links) Request a Recipe