Halloween Candy Snacks on Stick
- 2 Candy Melts (1 orange and 1 green candy melts packets + 1-2 Candy Melts Mummy Molds)
- 1 Pretzel (1 packet of long pretzel sticks - about 20-25 sticks)
- 1. Melt candy in microwave for 30 seconds at a time till its melted and easy to mold. If using ziploc bag, never melt more then 30 seconds at a time to avoid melting the bag. Handle with care as bag will be hot to touch.
- 2. Fill mold cavity with candy melts, place pretzels in molds and cover with candy melt to cover the pretzel.
- 3. Let candy melt chill to set completely. (about 1 hour). Remove from molds and wrap 3-4 multi-colored sticks with plastic wrap and tie with creepy colored ribbons. Let the kids grab and eat one pack each.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.
Let's Connect: Facebook, Pinterest.
Check Products We Use: CDH Amazon Shop (Affiliate Links)
What Recipe You Like Next?: Request a Recipe