Halloween Candy Snacks on Stick
Posted By Savita
- 2 Candy Melts (1 orange and 1 green candy melts packets + 1-2 Candy Melts Mummy Molds)
- 1 Pretzel (1 packet of long pretzel sticks - about 20-25 sticks)
1. Melt candy in microwave for 30 seconds at a time till its melted and easy to mold. If using ziploc bag, never melt more then 30 seconds at a time to avoid melting the bag. Handle with care as bag will be hot to touch.
2. Fill mold cavity with candy melts, place pretzels in molds and cover with candy melt to cover the pretzel.
3. Let candy melt chill to set completely. (about 1 hour). Remove from molds and wrap 3-4 multi-colored sticks with plastic wrap and tie with creepy colored ribbons. Let the kids grab and eat one pack each.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.