Halloween Candy Snacks on Stick
Posted By Savita
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 2 Candy Melts (1 orange and 1 green candy melts packets + 1-2 Candy Melts Mummy Molds)
- 1 Pretzel (1 packet of long pretzel sticks - about 20-25 sticks)
1. Melt candy in microwave for 30 seconds at a time till its melted and easy to mold. If using ziploc bag, never melt more then 30 seconds at a time to avoid melting the bag. Handle with care as bag will be hot to touch.
2. Fill mold cavity with candy melts, place pretzels in molds and cover with candy melt to cover the pretzel.
3. Let candy melt chill to set completely. (about 1 hour). Remove from molds and wrap 3-4 multi-colored sticks with plastic wrap and tie with creepy colored ribbons. Let the kids grab and eat one pack each.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.