Berry Love Smoothie
Antioxidant Blend of Strawberry, Cranberry, Acai and Blueberry
Posted By Savita
You can include this smoothie for one day of the week in your smoothie regime for lunch week. I will recommend not repeating any smoothie twice in same week. For good health, you need bouquet of colors in your raw fruit/vegetable smoothies, we don't want to get just one kind of nutrient. And see this way; this berry goodness smoothie will fit in your budget too.
In recipe, I have listed one tbsp honey but I have not used it in the smoothie. It is only needed if your strawberries batch is on tart side or if berries taste too tart to you.
So drink healthy, eat healthy, enjoy and take care of your health one day at-a-time.
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Berry Love Smoothie
- 1 Cup Strawberries (frozen strawberries)
- 1 Cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen per availbility)
- 2 tbsp Acai Berry (I have used Acai Berry Powder)
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries (frozen cranberries)
- 1 tbsp Honey (Optional for additional sweetness)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Banana
1. Add water to blender jar followed by banana, then top it with strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, acai berry powder (keep few berries for garnish) and honey (if using). Blend at slow speed till all ingredients are crushed then increase speed to make a smooth emulsion. When done to your liking, pour in glasses, garnish with few berries and serve immediately.
Savita's Notes:Please note, if you cannot find acai powder, feel free to use 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries instead of acai powder. I do not recommend using sweetened acai juices.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.