Authentic Italian Dish
Posted On: Jun, 6 | Author: Savita
Chef De Home invites you try this step by step recipe for simple yet elegant tiramisu complete with each step photograph. Tiramisu is classic Italian dessert made with ladyfingers and mascarpone cheese. We prepared this dish without using raw eggs and it tastes delicious.
Total Time: Prep Time: Cook Time: Cuisine: Italian (Dessert)
- 4 Egg(s) (Egg Yellow/Yolks)
- 1/4 Cup Coffee Liqueur
- 12 Ladyfinger Cookies
- 1 tbsp Coffee (Dark Espresso)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
1. Beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar till light lemon in color. (5 minutes). Place mixture in a double Boiler and cook on reduced heat for 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool down.2. Make 1/2 cup of strong dark coffee (without milk). Let it cool. Add 1 tsp Sugar and Coffee Liquor. In a another bowl, beat heavy cream with 1 tsp sugar till soft and fluffy. Gently fold in half of the heavy cream in egg yolk mixture.
3. To assemble the dessert, take a glass dish, put some egg yolk cream mixture at bottom of dish. Now, brush each landyfinger with espresso coffe mixture Or quickly dip lady fingers in espresso mix and arrange a layer in the dish.4. Cover with thin a layer of Egg Yolk Cream mixture. Layer espresso dipped ladyfingers and then with cream again. Repeat one more time.
5. Pour remaining Heavy Cream on top and make an even layer.6. Let it set in refrigerator for at least 12 hours (desirable 24 hrs). Before serving, dust dark cocoa powder on top. Enjoy the perfect dessert which will sing in your mouth.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? Tag @SAVITACHEFDEHOME on Instagram and hashtag it
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.
Craving For More? Subscribe Weekly Newsletter Check Products We Use (affiliate links) Request a Recipe