Cool Cucumber Raita recipe
- 1.5 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber (Grated)
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (Optional)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
1. Using a hand blender or egg beater, well beat yogurt till creamy and smooth (with no lumps). Additional Notes: Add some water to achieve the creamy consistency2. Peel and grate or finely chop cucumber. Additional Notes: If you like, Squeeze the excess water from cucumber.
3. Add salt, sugar, red pepper, black pepper(optional), gratted cucumber, chopped green pepper (optional), cilantro to yogurt and mix well.4. Serve it chilled with Rice Or Curries or refrigerate till ready to serve.
Savita's Recipe Notes:Cucumber raita can also be an excellent dip with spicy potato vegges or crispy tortilla chips. This is also a healthy option that can be served independently on a sunny summer day. A perfect way to feed picky kids some serving of vegetable hidden in tangy sweet yogurt. You can also make this recipe with pineapple
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.
Let's Connect: Facebook, Pinterest.
Check Products We Use: CDH Amazon Shop (Affiliate Links)
What Recipe You Like Next?: Request a Recipe