Posted By Savita
You can also find recipes for Orange infused dry fruit chocolate balls, Chocolate Dipped Apricots and Orange Marmalade on this website in Dessert Section. So go ahead and send your loved ones some love this festival season.
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (Semi Sweet)
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Extract
1. Melt chocolate on a double boiler.
Additional NotesIf chocolate looks thick then add a little heavy cream to loosen it.
2. When chocolate has melted. Let it cool a little and then add in 1/2 cup shredded coconut, coconut extract and mix gently.
3. Let the mixture set in refrigrator for few hours (2-3hrs). Scoop 1 tbsp mixture and shape it the way you like. Roll it in coconut and set aside to set before eating or gift wrapping truffles.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.