Posted By Savita
Avocado has so many health benefits, and is one of the most creamy, satisfying and filling ingredient that you can find in a dip.
So whether you like eat Avocados for natural good fats, or for creamy texture, make simple Guacamole!
Creamy, rich, party-friendly and chip-friendly dip is also great, if you are in mood of entertaining!! Just don't forget to mix in lemon juice to avoid quick blackening of avocados.
Unlike traditional Mexican Guacamole Avocado Dip, I have added some fresh chopped tomato to this dip for some crunch.
Try this recipe and enjoy!!!
Craving for more? Sign up for the Chef De Home Newsletter for a plateful of contents delivered to your inbox! And connect with me on Facebook, Google, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
- 3 Avocado
- 4 tbsp Cilantro (fine chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lemon (juice)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tomatoes (large ripe tomatoe)
- 1 Red Onion (small size about 1/2 cup when chopped)
- 2-3 Jalapeno (use less if you don't like very hot)
1. Dice tomatoes, jalapenos, red onions very finely. Add in a bowl and set aside. Scoop flesh out of avocados. Mash it with back of a fork (mash lesser if you like avocados chunky in your dip, like I do). Add lemon juice, salt and red pepper. Mix it with onion and tomatoes mixture, add chopped cilantro and mix with fork a couple of times. Serve immediately.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. Please do not use content/images without prior permission. If you want to use recipe instructions, re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post with credit to ChefDeHome for the Recipe Origin.