Healthy 15 minutes wrap for lunch
Posted By Savita
So, this is how, excellent veggie wrap came into being. Enjoy!!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 lbs Mushrooms (Crimini pr Cremini mushrooms)
- 1-2 tbsp Jalapeno (Or any kind of green chili per your liking)
- 1/4 Cup White Onion
- 2 tbsp Lemon (juice)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Black Pepper (to saute mushrooms)
- 1/2 tbsp Canola Oil (to saute mushroom)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce (or Heinz Ketchup for extra layer of flavor)
- 2 Tortillas (large corn or wheat tortillas to make wrap)
- 1/2 Cup Lettuce (or use Arugula)
DirectionsHide Step Photos
1. Make Guacamole - Dice white onion, add chopped green chilies, salt, lemon juice and avocado. mash it with back of a fork to make some fresh Guacamole.
2. Saute Mushrooms - Heat oil in a pan, add mushrooms, salt and pepper and saute until mushrooms are tender (about 5-7 minutes).
3. Wrap and Roll - Warm tortilla, layer 2-3 tbsp of guacamole and top it with half of the sauteed mushrooms.4. Wrap and Roll - Top it with lettuce or arugula, 1 tbsp of ketchup and roll to make a tight wrap.
5. Serve - Serve immediately with side of tortilla chips and enjoy healthy and filling lunch wrap.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.