Onion and Scallion Chickpea Flour Fritters
Onion and Scallion Chickpea Flour Frittersreview) (1
- 1 Cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 tbsp Green Onion (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Hot Green Pepper (small)
- 1 tsp Thyme (Or Ajwain)
- Canola Oil (For Frying)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (paste or minced)
- 1. Take flour in a bowl, add scallions, onion, salt, red chili powder, garlic and thyme.
- 2. Mix water into dry ingredients (little at a time). Repeat adding the water till batter is little thicker than Pancake Batter.
- 3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan (Or Fryer) . When oil is hot, fry fitters 3-4 at a time. (Check by dropping pinch of batter in oil. It should float to surface at count of 3). Additional Notes: Never overcrowd your frying pan since that will drop oil temperature and fritters will become oily.
- 4. Server hot with Chutney of your choice. Perfect for Tea Time Party Or Cocktail Party.
© Chef De Home. All contents and images are copyright protected. DO NOT copy or re-use content/images/videos. For all content/post mentions with link back, contact ChefDeHome for permission.
Let's Connect: Facebook, Pinterest.
Check Products We Use: CDH Amazon Shop (Affiliate Links)
What Recipe You Like Next?: Request a Recipe