Spiked Vodka Strawberry Agua Fresca
Sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateTheSummer #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers 21 or older. Play Responsibly.
Sharing today, a refreshing Red White and Blue theme, 4th of July party cocktail made with fresh juicy strawberries, sugar, splash of lime juice and punch of premium quality Vodka. Call it Spiked Strawberry Agua Fresca or Strawberry Fresca Cocktail, these all names sum up to refreshing and colorful glass of fruity cocktail that will make any party extra-special!
Just 5 simple ingredients - Vodka, strawberries, sugar, lime and water! And this cliche-proof cocktail can help you ditch all canned party-drinks!
Oh, and look at the color!! Isn't gorgeous?! Refreshing?! :-)
Friends, when I'm hosting a summer party, I serve lots and lots of quick and fresh dishes in party menu. I'm sure you know, a couple of salads always hit the party buffet. :) Another party must-have? A big pitcher of Cocktail! For flavor, I love to serve unique and refreshing cocktails that are brightened with sweetness of juicy summer fruits and clean good quality alcohols such as Vodka!
For Vodka, my first choice is always SVEDKA Vodka. Why? Well, because SVEDKA is high-quality premium imported vodka with a affordable price-tag! What else would I want?! So, for today's party cocktail, I bought Party Edition of Star and Stripes SVEDKA Vodka!
In my parties, my guests deserve a premium quality cocktail! You know, a party is as good as it's drinks and appetizers. So, I never compromise in quality for these two "guest-pleasers"!
Since I started serving Agua Fresca (Mexican fruit water) in my parties, no one wants anything else! Really, the fresh summer fruits and power punch of Vodka makes everyone so happy.... This combo is like I have found a "success formula" to impress my guests!
What I love most about Agua Fresca is the clean taste, natural ingredients.. such as Strawberry, sugar and lime juice for this Strawberry Agua Fresca... then refreshing splash of Vodka translates it to a perfect Summer Drink!
Instead of buying huge containers of bottled alcohol beverages.. I stick with fresh fruits and a bottle of Vodka. This also gives me opportunity to make party playful and entertaining! You know, everyone knows martini-mix sold in local store...but a homemade drink such as Strawberry Fresca makes gathering feel special!
It appears as host spent whole day mixing cocktails and making appetizers... where a big pitcher of Spiked Vodka Strawberry Agua Fresca takes just 10 minutes! Vodka blends in so well with the fruity sweet fragrance of strawberries that most guests are enjoying it wondering - what's the recipe!
Now, this is a "hurrah" moment for any party host!
You know what I mean?! ;-)
For Vodka Strawberry Agua Fresca, I start by hulling the strawberries and then blending with sugar, water, and lemon juice.
When I'm hosting a Memorial Day or 4th July party... before I get to blending business, I slice strawberries and cut-out star shapes for decorative red-blue-white theme skewers... then blend all trimmings with remaining strawberries for Agua Fresca.
No waste=happy pocket=happy host!
You can also make following fruity Cocktails with Vodka!
Spiked Vodka Strawberry Agua Fresca
IngredientsStrawberry Agua Fresca Cocktail
1. Core the strawberries, cut out stars using small star-shaped-cutter. Roughly chop rest of the strawberries. Slice and juice limes.2. Core the strawberries and roughly chop. Add to blender or food processor with water, lime juice, salt, and sugar. Blend until fully smooth (about 1 minute)
3. Strain the mixture to remove all fiber. Discard fiber.4. Pour into pitcher, add vodka and mix well. Taste and adjust lime juice, salt, or sugar per liking. Pour over ice into serving glasses or if serving immediately, add ice to the pitcher.
- 5. Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices. For 4th of July theme party, garnish with skewers of blueberry and strawberries.
Tip for Party Cocktails:
1. Always add ice just before serving cocktail. When not ready to serve, leave cocktail pitcher in refrigerator to chill. (make room in fridge for pitcher ahead of time)
2. If ice dilutes flavor of cocktail, or for long parties, place pitcher on top of shallow bowl filed with ice.
3. You can also freeze some ice cubes of strawberry agua fresca without vodka and use those to chill cocktail without diluting the flavor.
© Chef De Home. Post content including video and photos are copyright protected.
Leave a Message:
Did you try the recipe? Do you have feedback or a question? Leave a message below.
Kelsey @ Kelsey in the KitchenThis looks delicious! Going to have to give it a try soon :-)
SavitaKelsey, thanks! I hope you like when you try! :)
StephanieThis looks delicious! I love the added garnish of the strawberries as stars. This recipe looks perfect for a 4th of July celebration, or a relaxing, summer night at home. (client)