Sharing today collection of my top 15 favorite Salmon Fillet Recipes and guide to tried and tested ways to cook salmon fillet. There are plenty of ways to eat healthy salmon dinner whole summer or whenever you like.
Just like you, I'm super busy over weekdays and plan most of my weeknight dinners over the weekend. We keep a few individually wrapped salmon fillets in freezer to have at-least one seafood/fish dinner in week.
Recipes collection showcase 5 ways to cook Salmon Fillet:
- Air Fryer Salmon - My new favorite way to cook salmon. Check tips Air Fryer Miso Salmon recipe to make oil-free crispy skin salmon in air fryer.
- Oven Baked Or Roasted Salmon Fillet - Bake, roast or broil, cooking salmon in oven is one of the easiest and mess-free way to cook salmon. For crispy skin salmon, first pan sear and then finished in the oven.
- Grilled Salmon - For perfectly grilled salmon, pat dry salmon fillets from both sides. Always remember, moisture and grill don't like each other.
- Pan Seared Salmon - Pan sear is best way to make crispy skin salmon. For best result sear salmon in heavy bottom cast iron skillet (skin side down first)
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon - Grilling on plank infuses salmon with aroma of smoked cedar wood. Plus salmon cooks moist. Mini chopping board-size Cedar Planks are easily available wherever grilling equipment such grills, grilling-gear etc are sold. A single plank is good to grill a few batches of salmon.
Including two bonus methods to cook Salmon: Salmon Patties in Air Fryer and cooking citrus salmon in foil.
Tip To Cook Perfect Salmon Fillet
Here are my 2-cents to cook mess-free and perfectly flaking Salmon Fillet every time.
- Fully Pat Dry Salmon fillets to ensure no liquid is hanging on fish. This way salmon will not steam in it's own liquid instead will cook crispy.
- Cook salmon undisturbed in single layer. When cooked salmon will leave the pan and will be easy to lift. Flipping too much will result in breaking salmon pieces.
- Cooking Time for salmon fillets may vary based on fillet thickness and size. Check the thickest part of salmon with fork, if it flakes it is ready.
Ready to include more Salmon meals in dinner? From Salmon in Air Fryer to Salmon in foil, this collection has all tried and tested recipes to make salmon dinner at home. Pin this collection as I'll be adding more recipes to this collection. Happy cooking!
Leave a Message:
Aimee MarsThat salsa verde salmon is going to be my dinner tonight! I literally, just bought some salsa verde and was wondering what to do with it. Now I know and I also know this dinner will be delicious.
SavitaYou got it. 🙌
GwynnSalmon is a family favorite in my house. I don't even know where to begin because these recipes all look so delicious! Looking forward to making them!
SavitaI'll look forward to hear which Salmon Recipe you made first?
LynThese all sound like delicious ways to prepare salmon! I'm not sure where to start! Thank you.
SavitaI recommend Salmon Patties and Miso Salmon. These are reader's favorite recipes.
AndreaThanks for such a great list of ways to cook salmon. I loved the tip of patting dry the salmon fillet before cooking. I've been looking for an air fryer salmon recipe!
SavitaThanks. I'm happy to share.
GusGreat recipe collection. I am super curious about the salmon patties. I will get the ingredients today! Thank you!
SavitaI'm happy to share.👍 Great choice! I love Salmon Patties.