Sharing today, collection of our family favorite Picnic Food Recipes to make for a picnic or a potluck event this summer. For your convenience, I have divided collection into 5 sections:
- Finger Food
- Potato Salads
- Pasta Salads
- Breads and Pies
- Chicken Recipes (including few Instant Pot one-pot ideas)
Whether making a complete meal or simply a salad, this recipe collection has lots of picnic food options to choose from.
Picnic is all about good food and relaxed family time. I use following outdoor dining checklist to have a well planned picnic. (Everything needed in an arm's reach.)
Essential Picnic Dinning Checklist
Follow this outdoor dining checklist for the best-prepared picnic outing ever.
- Picnic basket
- Foldable Picnic Table
- Picnic blanket (preferably waterproof)
- Picnic chairs or Sheet if setting on the grass.
Whenever possible opt for eco-friendly paper plates and utensils.
- Utensils (including serving utensils)
- Cutting board and knife
- Bottle opener
3. Condiments and Drinks
- Drinks and Water
- Salt and pepper
- Mustard and Ketchup.
- Paper towels (and/or wet wipes)
- Kitchen Towels
- Trash Bags (pack extra-large)
- Extra Water to wash hands (and a travel size soap when wet wipes are not enough.)
4. Other Essentials:
- Insect repellent
- Flashlight (for late evening or night trips)
Friends, its time to head outdoor and have a wonderful summer picnic. Pick few recipes to make for picnic and follow the essential checklist above for a relaxing and entertaining picnic outing.