52 Easter dinner recipes, meal ideas to entertain and enjoy a holiday feast with family and friends. Includes appetizers, salads, chicken and lamb main course, sides, and dessert.
How to use this Dinner Collection Menu?
To make dinner menu selection easier.. I have divided these recipes into 4 courses:
- Sides - Salads and Bread
- Main Course - Meat or Vegetarian
Easter dinner or otherwise, I always decide my family dinner/party menus in same order as mentioned above.
- Pick few appetizers - I prefer to mix some homemade and some good quality store bought to keep life easy.
- Decide main course - meat or vegetarian. I always have combination of two. And then pick sides which will work best around the main course.
- Pick a dessert. - Make at home or use store bought. Since Easter month of April is not that cold. I sometimes go for a good ice cream or chilled cakes such as Tiramisu.
That's it. Dinner menu is ready.
Theme Based Dinner Menu Ideas
There are plenty of food ideas listed below. You can also choose recipes based on a theme.
- For example, for an Italian Easter Menu, pick Italian salad, main course with pasta on side and a dessert such as Tiramisu.
- If planning a Chicken Dinner or Lamb Dinner? Vegetarian dishes can be served as hearty side.
- If planning a healthy Easter dinner? Skip bread and serve a loaded salad with a meat or vegetarian main course.
- I mostly make cakes for dessert. If time pressed, go for a store bought ice cream and serve family-style.
Even for weekly menus, these 52 recipes can make more than 30 meal plan combinations. (hint hint).
Leave a Message:
ColleenThere are so many great choices in this selection for Easter dinner. Now to choose....
EmilySo many amazing dishes for Easter or any gathering! Thank you for putting this together :)
AndreaWhat a fabulous list! Will definitely be making some of these for Easter and the others on another day.
KateSo many lovely ideas here - what a fab Easter holiday we will have with all these gorgeous dinners! Thanks x
DanniiThere is so much amazing choice here. Those stuffed mushrooms look amazing.
JulianeAwesome! Thank you so much for this!